Thanks for visiting the little corner of the online universe occupied by me, young adult fiction author, Celise Downs.
On this site, I highly encourage:
- Keeping secrets (cuz you’re so good at that)
- Dancing your butt off (no matter who’s watching)
- Kissing (but keep it clean)
- Snitching (only when it counts)
- Subscribing (cuz you’re curious. Admit it)
- Winning (you might get lucky)
- And most of all, reading (it can be addicting)
JAN 2011 – From Jan to May, I will be participating in the Fiction Project, an endeavor that mixes visual art and writing. In light of this project, I’m letting Draven Atreides, MC of my YA series, take the lead every week in the blog posts.
AUG 2010 – This month, as part of a class project, I will be posting the first five chapters of A Royale Pain: A Draven Atriedes, Teenage Informant Novel (Book One). Check out the blog for details.
FEB 2010 – I am hosting the “Write it Out” Journal Drive benefiting Phoenix Youth at Risk. For details on the project and how to donate, go here
OCT 2009 – Secrets and Kisses and Dance Jam Productions are reissued with shiny new covers!